Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Daniel

The son of our dear friends is getting married next month.

Tomorrow we are driving up to their house (1 1/2 hours) to meet his blushing bride.

It is so weird to think of him getting married. Weirder still that we don't know his bride-to-be.

We haven't really seen our friends much for the past 2 years but we used to see them almost daily.

Daniel stepped in when our oldest abruptly left home & sort of took on the big brother roll for my kids.

He & my now 15 year were especially close & spent  a lot of time turning sticks into swords & plywood into shields & perfecting their light saber moves :)

If you have a Star Wars question or need something translated into Elvish ~ ask Daniel.

He was supposed to wait & marry my daughter but there is that pesky 10 year age difference...

Many, many years ago I took a compromising photograph of Daniel.

I am pretty sure I told him I planned to save it for his wedding...

Well. The time has come.

I ordered a 5x7 of it & I plan on buying a lovely frame (that they can actually use for a wedding photo) & giving it to them tomorrow at dinner.

Yes. I am that mean.

Oh come on, it's not like he's naked or anything ;)


Just remember, a picture is worth a thousand words...

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment