Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More pretty pictures...

Yes. 

This may become a photography blog...

Pictures by a Pastor's wife...hmmmmm...

Today's photos will be a rather eclectic mix but what else is new? :)



The 'flower' my son made me for Christmas.


The tiny nativity I tried to photograph years ago but only got a fuzzy, blurry, indistinct photo of...look at the details of Joseph's face...




Look how sharply the details stand out on this carousel. Isn't it pretty?



Moving on from the tree...here are some cattails from our walk yesterday.


You may find this a strange subject but I love the contrast of the weathered wood , the rusty barbed wire & the nail. And do you see the tiny little cobwebs down in the corner? 

Sigh.

I love my camera.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment