Monday, April 21, 2008

Simple Womans Daybook


FOR TODAY





Outside My Window... there are black clouds and cold wind





I am thinking... I wish it were warm and sunny!





I am thankful for... a warm fire





From the kitchen...my husband is making a yummy omelet, mmmmmm

I am wearing... a long sleeved shirt, my warm flannel jumper and long johns





I am creating...plans for the week





I am going...to plant my new peach tree





I am reading... Laura Ingalls Wilder, A biography. By William Anderson





I am hoping...for warm sunny days





I am hearing...the water running for my daughters bath





Around the house...for one, brief, shining moment the hamper is empty





One of my favorite things...soft baby skin





A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Build 2 more raised beds

Plant my peas & lettuce

Clean up where we tore down old shed

Visit my wonderful, like a mother to me friend in California this Saturday

Listen to my husband do a Sunday Service at a convalescent hospital





Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. Thanks for sharing! :-)


    Amy

    ReplyDelete