Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day here. Warmed all the way up into the low 50's. I spent most of the afternoon outside working in the yard. I cleaned out my flower gardens. Got rid of all the leaves & debris & repaired all the chicken damage .  I also spent quite awhile picking our roof up off the grass.  We knew we needed a new roof when we bought the place but we kept putting it off. Well, we put it off one year too many. I actually had to put pots out to catch the water dripping through the ceiling in the kitchen . It's always something with older houses.  Well maybe it's not just old houses. Our friends just built a GORGEOUS new house. We're talking dream house here. They spent 3 years building it, lived in it 3 weeks and the fridge broke. It's always something no matter who you are .


Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of a Donutman song, "there's a hole in my roof" of course that hole was choped by friends to lower the strecher to Jesus. My DH was a roofer, and if we were local, he'd be over fixin it for you .Holly aka all2Jesus

    http://allthedaysofmylife-ohhollyf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete