Monday, March 3, 2008

Singles Site?

A friend recently sent me an e-mail complimenting my blog. He has been reading it and some of the other blogs here. He was surprised. He didn't realize there were so many "frontier type women" (as he put it) out there. He  was also impressed by our "tender ruggedness". I thought that was a great way to word it. Very discriptive. He wondered if we had a singles website? What do you think ladies? I know there are several young, single ladies who blog here. Should we multi-task and make a "homesteading / courting" site?  One stop shopping. You can learn how to grow a garden, preserve the harvest, get great recipes for cooking it up and find a husband all at the same site. Someone should put this together. I bet it would give E-Harmony a run for it's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment