Monday, March 24, 2008

Projects

A while back I was inspired by an entry   Chas made about recovering her dining room chairs. My chairs are fine but I did have a really nasty foot stool .


Notice the  attractive staining. And the background is supposed to be a creamy white. Not brownish tan.  I had been wanting to recover it for quite a while but apparently needed a kick start. So it was off to Purgatory (aka Walmart) to check out the fabric department. I found some fake tooled leather that I liked for a mere $7. Much cheaper than the cowhide I originally wanted for the project. And almost as cool . So I gathered my tools of the trade---staple gun and scissors-- and Voila!Much improved don't you agree? It's always gives such a nice feeling to finish a project and wipe one more thing off the "to do " list.


Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I especially like the fabric on the chair behind the stool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You are so witty too! You crack me up! I enjoy your blog. Keep up the journaling!

    ReplyDelete