Monday, June 30, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside My Window...  The sky is hazy & gray with smoke from the many fires burning south of us




I am thinking... That I have not done a daybook in ages





I am thankful for...  air conditioning





From the kitchen... my toast just popped up





I am creating... plans for the day

 I am going... to take my daughter to piano lessons today

 I am wearing... shhhh! my p.j.s, consisting of my husbands shirt & old shorts





I am reading... I just finished the Beany Malone Series for maybe the 20th time





I am hoping... to get my new roses planted today




I am hearing... The Little Man asking his daddy for toast




 Around the house... is mostly quiet. The "olders" are still sleeping




One of my favorite things... Sandhill cranes





A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

go to the feedstore

catch up on laundry mountain

celebrate the birth of my country







Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



Come join the fun with Peggy at  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/


Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Do ALL children drag their feet at math? Must be.


    The picture is beautiful!! Not only are the flowers beautiful, but it's a great pic of them.


    Thanks for sharing,

    Robyn

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sonoranstamper/

    ReplyDelete