Monday, June 2, 2008

Daybook


Outside My Window...  Beautiful blue, sunny skies with a cool breeze




I am thinking... that I must finish planting the garden this week





I am thankful for...  a husband who loves & spoils me





From the kitchen... ham & turkey sandwiches for lunch (w/ BBQ chips  )





I am creating... plans for a small green house

 I am going... to weed eat after lunch

 I am wearing... a knee length red gingham dress I made more than 20 years ago





I am reading... old magazines again





I am hoping... to get all of the garden planted by the weekend





I am hearing... old episodes of MacGyver





 Around the house... everything is a mess!





One of my favorite things... walking out the back door to pick your salad





A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

till, rake & plant the garden

butcher 3 rabbits

mulch the garden paths

bake bread







Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


Come join the fun with Peggy at  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/


Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. McGyver cracked me up !

    Yeah soy milk is bad stuff, we only use it in when it's almost free. I cannot hunt a cow or goat down in this area. I fould a creamer that delivers, and signed up.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be able to do that with the back door and salad soon. Well tomatoes and the salad leaves at least. And I have one more pot left that I could plant something else in. 13 year old wants me to plant cucumbers.

    I was late signing the Mr Linky for the daybook but have done it now.

    ReplyDelete