Monday, May 12, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook (or nightbook)













Outside My Window...  It is dark & a Pepsi machine is glowing (we are in a hotel on the Northern California Coast)





I am thinking... .That it was a looong drive here & my back hurts!






I am thankful for...  good neighbors who are making it possible to leave the homestead & take a family trip





From the kitchen...we have fried chicken in the mini-fridge....does that count?





I am creating... family memories(good ones I hope!)





I am going... sight seeing tomorrow

I am wearing... my PJ's (blue flannel pants & a linen shirt)





I am reading... At Home In Mitford by Jan Karon (my vacation book)





I am hoping... for a joyfilled week







I am hearing... the TV





 Around the house... I brought all my Mothers Day bouquets with us(I couldn't just leave then at home alone)






One of my favorite things... the Northern California Coast






A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Hiking, agate picking, beachcombing, museum going, & eating out







Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Come join the fun with Peggy at  http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/


Blessings.



3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things about visiting family in Redding is jumping over to the coast - ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading that book, too! I enjoyed reading your Daybook and I hope you are having a great week!

    ~Kelli

    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Mitford Series! Hope your trip has been wonderful. I enjoyed reading your about your thoughts and plans for the week. Have a fabulous weekend!..Kathy

    ReplyDelete