Friday, January 25, 2008

Our Vow Renewal

Last month we celebrated our 12th anniversary. Our original wedding wasn't much to write home about (we went to Reno) so we decided to do it up right this time and renew our vows. I thought I would share some of the pics.This is the  family (minus our oldest son who didn't make the ceremony).


This is me and the children ( notice the boys have matching boots )


The happy couple.The happy couple 12 yrs ago. My dress fit alot looser then.


Our beautiful cake made for us by one of the ladies of our church. (I had to change out of my dress...I couldn't breath)And last but not least, I can't resist showing off the beautiful flower girl dress I made for my daughter out $1 a yard fabric from Walmart. Can you say CHEAP?


It  was a very special day for us. I hope you enjoyed the pics!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this!!! You are as beautiful as when you were first a bride! That is truly amazing you can fit in your wedding dress -- even if it is a bit tight for you....... you still can fit into it, that's a lot better than what I can say! I don't think I can even get my leg thru my dress! LOL!!


    In any case, I totally enjoyed looking at the pics.... the kids are precious and I love the western/country theme!!


    Wedded life has been good to you! You look very happy as well as your hubby!


    May you enjoy many more years of happiness!


    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I also love, love the flower girl dress you made for your daughter!!! It's precious! I love that $1 fabric -- some of the fabric is very pretty!!!


    How wonderful that you did this and I bet your kids just got a big kick out of it too!


    Blessings~~

    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 12 years of marriage!!! I loved seeing the pictures of the wedding and the renewal, and how wonderfult o have your kids (mosts of them) there to help you celebrate!!!! Tight or not, I am impressed you can still wear your wedding dress!!!


    God's Blessings,

    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics mom they are great. You all look amazing. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete