Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Done!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord! Our refinacing is finally done! We signed last week and they funded this morning. That is such a huge relief. Our old loan was going adjustable next month and they already told us the payments would skyrocket . We had everything done and were ready to sign last month when the bank we were working with closed their doors . So we had to start all over but now it's done! Woo Hoo! I am so glad, I can hardly believe it's actually done. Now we'll have lower payments, no pre-payment penalties, and no adjustable rate. Yee Haw. I am truly just so thankful to have that done.


Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine that you are so relieved! I am happy for you! I used to work in the mortgage business, so I know what can happen when those loans adjust!


    I was just curious where in Oregon you live. We own property in Bonanza, OR, but we are now trying to sell it! We had hoped to retire there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are done with it and don't have to worry about it anymore.


    We are getting ready to do the same thing. Our mortgage payments actually went down by 50 bucks, but we have 2 months to get it refinanced, and locked into a lower rate.


    God's Blessings,

    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete